Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tank Aces Skill selection.

As a result of last weeks games Lt. Dumipfin has gained enough points for an Ace Skill.  I have thought long an hard on what skill to give him. Given his lack of success killing any thing so far I ruled out the very tempting "Prior Experience" skill which grants a re-roll to hit. This would be a great skill to pick up but Dumipfin's prior experience consist of getting his StuG shot out form under his Ass.  I had two skill paths I thought would make sense. "protected by Darkness" this would let me use two of my StuGs in intimidate ambush but the rest of the path deals with night fighting which would force my opponent to get closer which is the last thing I want.  Instead I have have gone with "the element of surprise"  getting a pair of infantry teams with Panzerfausts (using Bazooka stats but what the heck)  to ambush my foes might be just what I need to keep my Allied friends from getting too close for comfort. At later levels I'll get some nasty AT guns that can pop from ambush as well, So I can at least make them pay for closing in on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment