Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Kradschutzen Command teams

As I posted here: Kradschutzen I had 4 stands of Kradschutzen painted up for my Africa Korps Armored force but never got the command platoon portion built.  Well I finally summoned the ambition to build these fiddly models and I am pleased with the results. 
While keeping a sand base I added enough flock and dried grass that these won't look out of place with other armies or at least that is my hope.
One will serve as the command team and the other three can work as the lt. Mortar and AT rifle in early war and provide a stand for a motorcycle mounted observer or similar transport stand. 
Lets Ride!
I should note that these figures were a prize earned in one of Gordon's (of Adler hobbies) escalation league.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice!

    Who did you find the bikes to put together?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put them together it was a pain but the end result was worth the effort.

    ReplyDelete