Thursday, May 8, 2014

Longstreet Post Battle Process (6)

As we move into 1864 My army is in good shape but the deck will turn against me. I now lead the Epic Points race by 34 to 29 but that is only because of drawing the "Name in the Papers"  card.  

I used Hail to the Chief to raise the 3rd Arkansas to Eager Elan and another card to bring them back up to strength of 5 bases. 
I transferred a Napoleon from the Bedford Artillery to the Pulaski artillery and then brought the Bedford battery up to 2 base strength with a Heavy Rifle. My Artillery park is still strong but no longer has the edge it once did on John.

I used "See the Elephant" to promote the 47th Alabama to veteran Status with seven Stands they will be a good unit to hold a key position with while the smaller Eager units manuver into attack position. 

Attacking will be a lot harder now as I no longer have the Rebel Yell Card to clear the way.  On the plus side the first battle I will have 4 dummy cards thanks to the "Priority Card."

I've added the Shenandoah Militia an 8 stand unit of Seasoned Recruits other than that my army is unchanged, apart from units getting smaller thanks to casualties and reduction (though less of that this time thank goodness)

No comments:

Post a Comment