Thursday, November 6, 2014

Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge Accepted

This year I have decided to take the plunge and enter the Analogue Hobbies V Annual Painting Challenge 

I have some 28 mm French I have been meaning to paint for Huzzah as we will need more French for the 100 days.  

There are also various themes granting one bonus points

December 14: Cold  a good excuse to finish up my Gebirgsjagers.
December 28: Mounts & Riders... no Idea right now but I have lots of 15mm horsemen I can work with.
January 11: Victorian... Not really my thing maybe some more cowboys or something
January 25: Myth... Thinking that maybe its time to find a good god figure for the Of Gods and Mortals army I have been thinking of.
February 8: Hot  I have some French Foreign legion figures (WWI/WWII so not Victorian) tht can serve.
February 22: Comedic...??? open to suggestions
March 8: Anti-Hero... I like this theme have to come up with something good.

I'm planing to shoot for 1000 points as is my friend John.  I am sure I will push each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment