Monday, April 13, 2015

Analog Hobbies Painting Challenge: Thank you.

I would like to take a moment to thank all of my readers who cast votes for me in the People's Choice portion of the Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge.  I received a very flattering and humbling Honorable mention in the voting.  Its gratifying to know so many of you took the time to cast a vote.

Napoleonic Guard D'Argent one of my entries in the challenge
I also received a prize for the 2000 point level draw: "...one pack of each code in the Chaco Wars range, plus each pack of the British Legion in the Liberation Wars range.." I believe these are from the Orinoco Miniatures line and relate to wars in South America a topic I have little knowledge of but this will motivate some exploration.  I have some ideas about how to use these already but will keep that to myself for now.

Please drop by the challenge one last time to see all the very worthy winner: http://thepaintingchallenge.blogspot.ca/2015/04/5th-analogue-hobbies-painting-challenge.html

No comments:

Post a Comment