Monday, September 14, 2015

Elf Enchanter

I bought this piece(another Bones from Reaper) intending it as my apprentice witch but and I might still use her as such but I don't think she's a good match for the lead witch so I may either sell her, trade her or put her to some other use.  I think of the Frostgrave wizard types she fits the Enchanter best as they seem like the wizards most inclined to getting in with swords at close range.
The white hair was Ariana's idea and I think it works really well gives her an other worldly quality, the figure is supposed to be an elf though you wouldn't have to assign her to that race.
Over all the figure has a certain Anime quality to her and that's not a bad thing I can see her slicing through foes in a series of sudden cuts and slashes that leave us trying desperately to follow her movements. She's sculpted in a low cut outfit but painting over that I have it looking like she has a sort of corset style  leather armor covering her from neck to waist.
The only problem is that I'm not sure I want to play that style of wizard in Frostgrave.  Still I love the look of the figure, its body language just exudes confidence and power.

No comments:

Post a Comment