Wednesday, September 16, 2015

The Young Lady Sansa Stark

This is a Darksword Figure I picked up at the Hobby Bunker  She's part of the George R.R. Martin Masterworks series specifically the too lady like for her own good Sansa Stark. Its an amazing sculpt. 
The fold of the cloak are just about perfect and were really easy to highlight.
The hair is also amazing it looks like it would be soft when you touch it.  I might want to try and go back and do a better job pulling out the details on the face but maybe I won't because I am worried I would screw it up. I'm not a huge fan of the books, I think Martin lost his focus a while ago, and the TV show never really struck my fancy but these figures are awesome.
I am thinking of using her as my Witches' apprentice even if she does look to dainty to be an adventurer.  Another option is I might us her as a hostage in a scenario a roll she would be well suited to.

No comments:

Post a Comment