Thursday, December 17, 2015

The Painting Challenge

So I have been busy clearing the deck in preperation for the Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge
I'll be posting on Mondays which means you'll generally see a duplicate post on Wednesday or Thursday as per Curts rules.   Durring the First two weeks things will be a bit less predictable as things are done on a fire at Will basis.
I'm prepping a lot Frostgrave stuff but you'll also see some pieces for the new En Garde! game, some new Flames of War items pieces from a special project related to my up coming wedding (That may or may not called out as such when posted). I alos have my Curt Geld piece but you won't see it for a while though I will give you a hint... he played an imporant role in the early posts from this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment