Monday, March 14, 2016

Challenge Update: The last week

We are in the final streach of the Analog Hobbies Painting Challenge.  Voting is live for final Bonus Round entitled "Risk Taker" Check out the great entries here: Bonus Round and if you don't see the survey to the right you can vote here: Vote
My own entry is Bonnie Prince Charlie or the Young Pretender.   Anyone who bets on Scots clansmen to dropping their own quarrels to unite against a common enemy is a gambler indeed.
I've got two more Frostgrave figures and I have six more Ral Partha spear men that should post today or tomorrow.  I also have 5 more White Willow Warriors to bring my unit strength to 12 for Dragon Rampant that need to be based and submitted. I've passed my 1500 point total I don't think I can make it to 2000 points to get to the next drawing threshold but we will see.

On another note the Blog has passed 200,000 Visitors over the weekend No drawings at this time but when we hit 250,000 you can count on one.   BTW if you won a prize in the last drawing and haven't reached out to me with your address please do so soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment