Thursday, January 26, 2017

Challenge up date #2

So its been a long time since I posted an update on my progress in the Challenge.  Despite some initial set backs.  I think I have gotten my self back on track.  As of last Monday I have 501 points of the 1500 I need to reach my goal.

Voting for the Bonus Theme round "East" ends Saturday I would very much appreciate your vote all the entries can be seen here: Analogue Hobbies Bonus Round My entry is a mariner charting his course East the direction you must sail first when leaving Boston for any direction.
You can check out My other posts below
A Mix of historical and fantasy figures 
Viking Berserkers
A halfling Slinger
Some More Pike and shotte troops
Warrior Monks
Swashbucklers
and the Undead

I'm also happy to report that I have 70 more points already posted and waiting on next Monday and 32 more points with just the ground work to do.  Those 32 Points will be my fist volley in the 15mm Seven Years War Side duel.  I fully expect to loses that duel as I am up against some power house painters but I have a fairly big project under way using these figures so I hope to make a good showing.

No comments:

Post a Comment